WHAT THIS REPORT REPRESENTS
Data in this report comes from forms in DAISEY. This report should serve as a guide to quickly and easily identify required data that is missing and should be completed based on program requirements. Please refer to the FSSD Data Dictionary on the DAISEY Iowa website for due dates and additional guidance.
Parameters will be applied to each dashboard when modified. Users will only be able to access data according to their assignment in DAISEY. The following parameters can be used to change the data seen in the report:
Reporting Year controls the fiscal year.
Reporting Period controls the Quarter.
Grantee Name controls the name of the FSSD Grantee in DAISEY.
Organization Name controls the name of the FSSD organization in DAISEY.
County Name controls the name of the County selected in the caregiver profile.
*Participants controls whether the report includes Current or Discharged families or both.
Target child controls whether the report includes target child, non-target children, or all children.
*This is based on whether or not the past discharge date is entered in the caregiver profile.
To view data, select a section of the bar: Missing, Completed, or Completed outside of range. This will sort the list on the right by providing the Caregiver and/or Child DAISEY ID for the category selected. A black box will appear outside the section of the bar; to sort the list by another field, select another bar. To remove the sort, click on the bars again. To reset settings, select “Revert” at the bottom of the page.
Each dashboard contains more than one category for data.
Missing includes omitted required data .
Completed outside of range includes data that was completed before or after the time frame identified in the data dictionary.
Completed includes data that was done in the appropriate time frame for the form.
Form: Life Skills Progression
Who is counted:
- The Initial bar represents all primary caregivers that reached their 1 month enrollment anniversary in the selected reporting period.
- First & Second Ongoing LSP’s are due every 6 months from Enrollment.
- The Discharge bar represents primary caregivers who have been enrolled more than 30 days and discharged in the selected reported period.
Details about this dashboard:
- Determining whether the First or Second LSP is due will depend on the “Timing” drop down selection and Date of Activity entered on the form in DAISEY. “Ongoing” must be selected in the drop down.
- Subsequent LSPs are always due based on the enrollment date, not the date of the last LSP.
- When is this due?
- The Initial LSP is due Enrollment + 1 month
- Ongoing LSPs are due every 6 months from Enrollment
- The Discharge LSP is due upon Discharge (use Discharge Date for the Date of Activity)
- When will it show in report?
- A client will first show in the Initial bar at enrollment when the due date (Enrollment + 1 month) is in the selected reporting period.
- A client will first show in the First or Second Ongoing bar 2 months before the due date when the due date (6 month anniversary) is in the selected reporting period.
- A client will first show in the Discharge bar at discharge when the due date (Discharge Date) is in the selected reporting period.