WHAT THIS REPORT REPRESENTS
Data in this report comes from forms in DAISEY. This report should serve as a guide to quickly and easily identify required data that is missing and should be completed based on program requirements. Please refer to the MIECHV Data Dictionary on the DAISEY Iowa website for due dates and additional guidance.
Parameters will be applied to each dashboard when modified. Users will only be able to access data according to their assignment in DAISEY. The following parameters can be used to change the data seen in the report:
Reporting Year controls the fiscal year.
Reporting Period controls the Quarter.
Grantee Name controls the name of the FSSD Grantee in DAISEY.
Organization Name controls the name of the FSSD organization in DAISEY.
County Name controls the name of the County selected in the caregiver profile.
*Participants controls whether the report includes Current or Discharged families or both.
Target child controls whether the report includes target child, non-target children, or all children.
*This is based on whether or not the past discharge date is entered in the caregiver profile.
To view data, select a section of the bar: Missing, Completed, or Completed outside of range. This will sort the list on the right by providing the Caregiver and/or Child DAISEY ID of the category select. A black box will appear outside the section of the bar; to sort the list by another field, select another bar. To remove the sort, click on the bars again. To reset settings, select “Revert” at the bottom of the page.
Each dashboard contains more than one category for data. Categories:
Missing includes omitted required data
Completed outside of range includes data that was completed before or after the time frame identified in the data dictionary
Completed includes data that was done in the appropriate time frame for the form
ALCOHOL & OTHER DRUGS (AOD) ASSESSMENT
Form: Alcohol and Drug Abuse (AOD)
Who is counted:
- Primary Caregivers will be counted in the Initial bar if they reached their three month enrollment anniversary in the selected reporting period.
- The Annual bar only appears when the end of the fiscal year (September 30) is in the selected reporting period. The bar includes primary caregivers who enrolled in a previous fiscal year and have not discharged before the end of the fiscal year.
Details about this dashboard:
- The Annual bar will not appear if the end of the fiscal year is not in the selected reporting period.
- When is this due?
- The Initial is due Enrollment + 3 months
- The Annual is due September 30th; it is not due the year of enrollment.
- When will it show in report?
- A client will first show up in the Initial bar at enrollment when the due date (Enrollment + 3 months) is in the selected reporting period.
A client will first show up in the Annual bar when the due date (September 30th) is in the selected reporting period.