WHAT THIS REPORT REPRESENTS
Data in this report comes from forms in DAISEY. This report should serve as a guide to quickly and easily identify required data that is missing and should be completed based on program requirements. Please refer to the MIECHV Data Dictionary on the DAISEY Iowa website for due dates and additional guidance.
Parameters will be applied to each dashboard when modified. Users will only be able to access data according to their assignment in DAISEY. The following parameters can be used to change the data seen in the report:
Reporting Year controls the fiscal year.
Reporting Period controls the Quarter.
Grantee Name controls the name of the FSSD Grantee in DAISEY.
Organization Name controls the name of the FSSD organization in DAISEY.
County Name controls the name of the County selected in the caregiver profile.
*Participants controls whether the report includes Current or Discharged families or both.
Target child controls whether the report includes target child, non-target children, or all children.
*This is based on whether or not the past discharge date is entered in the caregiver profile.
To view data, select a section of the bar: Missing or Completed. This will sort the list on the right by providing the Caregiver and/or Child DAISEY ID of the category select. A black box will appear outside the section of the bar; to sort the list by another field, select another bar. To remove the sort, click on the bars again. To reset settings, select “Revert” at the bottom of the page.
Each dashboard contains more than one category for data. Categories:
Missing includes omitted required data
Completed includes data that was done in the appropriate time frame for the form
Form: Parenting Interactions with Children: Checklist of Observations Linked to Outcomes
Who is counted:
- The Initial bar includes primary caregivers who have reached their three month enrollment anniversary with an age-eligible child (4-48 months old), or have a target child who reaches age-eligibility (4 mo. 30 days) in the selected reporting period.
- The Annual bar includes primary caregivers who were enrolled in the previous fiscal years who reached the earliest of the following dates: Discharge Date, target child 48 month birthdate, or the last day of the fiscal year (September 30th).
Details about this dashboard:
- While PICCOLOs may optionally be completed with secondary caregivers and non-target children, they will not be represented in this dashboard.
- When is this due?
- The Initial PICCOLO is due by Enrollment + 3 months or when the target child turns 4 months + 30 days old
- The Annual PICCOLO is due the earliest of the following dates: Discharge Date, child 48 month birthdate, or September 30
- NOTE: PICCOLOs completed outside of the due date will show up as Missing.
- When will it show in report?
- A client will first show in the Initial bar at enrollment when the due date(Enrollment + 3 months or when the child turns 4 months + 30 days old) is in the selected reporting period.
- A client will first show in the Annual bar at the beginning of the fiscal year when the due date (earliest of: Discharge Date, child 48 month birthdate, or September 30th) is in the selected reporting period.