WHAT THIS REPORT REPRESENTS
Data in this report comes from forms in DAISEY. This report should serve as a guide to quickly and easily identify required data that is missing and should be completed based on program requirements. Please refer to the FSSD Data Dictionary on the DAISEY Iowa website for due dates and additional guidance.
Parameters will be applied to each dashboard when modified. Users will only be able to access data according to their assignment in DAISEY. The following parameters can be used to change the data seen in the report:
Reporting Year controls the fiscal year.
Reporting Period controls the Quarter.
Grantee Name controls the name of the FSSD Grantee in DAISEY.
Organization Name controls the name of the FSSD organization in DAISEY.
County Name controls the name of the County selected in the caregiver profile.
*Participants controls whether the report includes Current or Discharged families or both.
Target child controls whether the report includes target child, non-target children, or all children.
*This is based on whether or not the past discharge date is entered in the caregiver profile.
To view data, select a section of the bar: Missing, Completed, or Completed outside of range. This will sort the list on the right by providing the Caregiver and/or Child DAISEY ID for the category selected. A black box will appear outside the section of the bar; to sort the list by another field, select another bar. To remove the sort, click on the bars again. To reset settings, select “Revert” at the bottom of the page.
Each dashboard contains more than one category for data.
Missing includes omitted required data .
Completed outside of range includes data that was completed before or after the time frame identified in the data dictionary.
Completed includes data that was done in the appropriate time frame for the form.
Form: Child Quarterly Report
Who is counted:
- All children whose primary caregivers are enrolled any time during the selected reporting period.
Details about this dashboard:
- This visual represents whether or not the form was completed with the relevant quarter selected and a date entered.
- All quarters will show by default on this dashboard unless the Reporting Period is changed.
- The fields under the quarter bar represent responses in completed quarterly reports.
- Reports are due 15 days after discharge or on January 15, April 15, July 15, and October for families not discharged.
Report Function (Based on Primary Caregiver enrollment status):
- When is this due? Primary Caregivers Discharge Date+15 days or Quarter End+15 days, whichever is earlier
- When will it show in report? The client will first show up in reports at the beginning of the quarter when the due date is in the selected reporting period.
- Example: Quarter 1 QRs will show up as Missing on July 1st if the due date (Discharge+15 days OR October 15th) is in the selected reporting period for primary caregivers enrolled anytime during reporting period.