WHAT THIS REPORT REPRESENTS
Data in this report comes from forms in DAISEY. This report should serve as a guide to quickly and easily identify required data that is missing and should be completed based on program requirements. Please refer to the FSSD Data Dictionary on the DAISEY Iowa website for due dates and additional guidance.
Parameters will be applied to each dashboard when modified. Users will only be able to access data according to their assignment in DAISEY. The following parameters can be used to change the data seen in the report:
Reporting Year controls the fiscal year.
Reporting Period controls the Quarter.
Grantee Name controls the name of the FSSD Grantee in DAISEY.
Organization Name controls the name of the FSSD organization in DAISEY.
County Name controls the name of the County selected in the caregiver profile.
*Participants controls whether the report includes Current or Discharged families or both.
Target child controls whether the report includes target child, non-target children, or all children.
*This is based on whether or not the past discharge date is entered in the caregiver profile.
To view data, select a section of the bar: Missing, Completed, or Completed outside of range. This will sort the list on the right by providing the Caregiver and/or Child DAISEY ID for the category selected. A black box will appear outside the section of the bar; to sort the list by another field, select another bar. To remove the sort, click on the bars again. To reset settings, select “Revert” at the bottom of the page.
Each dashboard contains more than one category for data.
Missing includes omitted required data .
Completed outside of range includes data that was completed before or after the time frame identified in the data dictionary.
Completed includes data that was done in the appropriate time frame for the form.
PROTECTIVE FACTORS SURVEY (PFS)
Who is counted:
- The Initial bar represents all primary caregivers that reached their 30 day enrollment anniversary in the selected reporting period.
- Ongoing bar includes all families who have been enrolled > 10 weeks and did not discharge in the selecting reporting period.
- The Discharge includes all families who have been enrolled > 10 weeks and reached Discharge + 2 weeks in the selected reporting period.
Details about this dashboard:
- An Ongoing PFS is not due if the Initial PFS was due less than 6 weeks before the end of the fiscal year.
- When is this due?
- The Initial PFS is due Enrollment + 30 days
- The Ongoing PFS is due by June 30th
- The Discharge PFS is due Discharge Date + 2 weeks
- When will it show in report?
- A client will first show in the Initial bar at enrollment when the due date (Enrollment + 30 days) is in the selected reporting period.
- A client will first show in the Ongoing bar at the beginning of the fiscal year when the due date (June 30th) is in the selected reporting period.
- A client will first show in the Discharge bar at Enrollment + 10 weeks when the due date (Discharge Date + 2 weeks) is in the selected reporting period.