The section below contains information about each tab in the Iowa FSSD Report.
What does this report represent
This reports represents data entered into DAISEY for Iowa FSSD programs. Some graphs may have Unknown or Invalid data. To review Unknown or Invalid data in these reports, review underlying data to determine what data needs corrected. Instructions for accessing underlying client level data and downloading PDF versions of reports are available in the DAISEY Technical Assistance Brief – How to Use DAISEY Reports.
Use the following filters to determine the data to review:
Reporting Year (fiscal year), Reporting Period (Quarter), and Short-term or Long-term program (applies to PFS/LSP tab only), Organization Name, Program Name and County Name.
1- Output Measures
Children & Families Served
Form: Caregiver and Child Profiles
Questions considered: Date of Enrollment, Child Date of Birth, Primary Caregiver Discharge Date
Who is counted: All Primary Caregivers and children under the age of 6 (for Children 0-5 graph) who are actively enrolled anytime during the date range selected.
- Families (Fig. 1) includes all Primary Caregivers, regardless of gender.
Form: Primary Caregiver Profile and Quarterly Report
Questions considered: Enrollment Date, Discharge Date, Number of home visits completed, Number of group-based parent education meetings attended
Who is counted: All home visits and group-based parent education meetings reported on Primary Caregiver Quarterly reports whose quarter occurred during the date range selected.
- If either of these numbers appears inappropriate (Fig. 2), it could it could be a data entry error (i.e. someone put 1000 visits instead of 10).
Mom’s Age at Enrollment
Form: Primary Caregiver Profile
Questions considered: Enrollment Date, Date of Birth, Gender, Discharge Date
Who is counted: All Female Primary Caregivers who are actively enrolled anytime during the date range selected.
- Only female Primary Caregivers are considered in this graph (Fig. 3).
- Invalid Birthdate are those female Primary Caregivers whose entered Date of Birth is after the Date of Enrollment which reflects a negative number.
- 0-17 age group may have incorrect dates of birth. For example, if the Date of Enrollment was entered in the Date of Birth field, this mother would belong in this category because she is considered 0 years old.
Child’s Age at Enrollment
Form: Primary Caregiver and Child Profile
Questions considered: Date of Enrollment, Family Enrolled Prenatally, Discharge Date, and Child Date of Birth
Who is counted: All Children who have a Primary Caregiver that is active anytime during the date range selected.
- Average Age (Fig. 4) only counts children who have been born and are less than 6 years old in the reporting period.
- The Prenatal (Fig. 4) bar counts cases marked as prenatal if there is no child date of birth or cases where the child’s date of birth falls after the enrollment date.