The section below contains information about each tab in the Iowa FSSD Report.
“Active/Inactive” status in DAISEY does not apply determine who is counted in this report. Meaning, because a Child or Primary Caregiver is entered as “Inactive” does not exclude them from these reports.
Instructions for accessing underlying client level data and downloading PDF versions of reports are available in the DAISEY Technical Assistance Brief – How to Use DAISEY Reports.
What does this report represent
The data in this report represents fields that have missing answers (left blank) in the corresponding form in DAISEY. The missing data in each bar will be represented by a yellow box and the completed fields are represented by a gray box.
Use the following filters to determine the data to review:
Reporting Year (fiscal year), Reporting Period (Quarter), and Short-term or Long-term program (applies PFS/LSP tab only), Organization Name, Program Name and County Name.
6- LSP/PFS Missing Data
Form: Primary Caregiver Profile, LSP (Long-term Home Visiting)
Questions considered: Enrollment Date, Which Caregiver Was Involved, Timing of LSP, Primary Caregiver Discharge Date
Who is counted: Primary Caregivers that have been enrolled more than 30 days and are actively enrolled anytime during the date range selected. The correct Program Type (LSP) will need to be selected to show the necessary data.
- Figure 7 shows LSP assessments that are missing. The initial LSP, for example, is due no later than 30 days after enrollment; if it exceeds 30 days, the Primary Caregiver with the missing LSP will show in the Initial (top) bar until it is completed.
- The Ongoing bar includes all families who have been enrolled > 7 months and have an LSP due in the chosen reporting period. Ongoing LSP’s are due every 6 months. This means that LSP’s are due within 30 days of enrollment, 7months of enrollment, 13 months of enrollment, etc. If an Ongoing LSP deadline is missed and the family is discharged with the Discharge LSP, the family will always throw as missing in the Ongoing bar for the quarter the missing LSP occurred. For example, if an LSP was due by August 6th and the family was discharged October 2nd and completed the Discharge LSP, the Ongoing will be missing for Q1 because the Ongoing LSP was not entered before August 6th.
- The Discharge bar includes all families who have been enrolled more than 30 days and have exited their program.
Form: Primary Caregiver Profile,
Question: Enrollment Date, Which Caregiver Was Involved, Timing of LSP, Primary Caregiver Discharge Date.
Who is counted: Primary Caregivers that have been enrolled more than 30 days and are actively enrolled anytime during the date range selected will show up in this report.
- Figure 8 shows PFS assessments that are missing. The initial PFS, for example, is due no later than 30 days after enrollment; if it exceeds 30 days, the Primary Caregiver with the missing PFS with will show in the Initial (top) bar until it is completed within the correct time period.
- Ongoing PFS assessments are due by the end of the fiscal year, which is June 30th of each year. Thus, missing Ongoing PFS’s will only show up on reports in the 4th Please note the on-going PFS is not due if the Initial PFS was completed within the last 6 weeks of that year.
- Discharge represents PFS assessments completed when families discharge during the selected date range. For all families served more than ten weeks, complete a Discharge PFS.