The section below contains information about each tab in the Iowa FSSD Report.
“Active/Inactive” status in DAISEY does not apply determine who is counted in this report. Meaning, because a Child or Primary Caregiver is entered as “Inactive” does not exclude them from these reports.
Instructions for accessing underlying client level data and downloading PDF versions of reports are available in the DAISEY Technical Assistance Brief – How to Use DAISEY Reports.
What does this report represent
The data in this report represents fields that have missing answers (left blank) in the corresponding form in DAISEY. The missing data in each bar will be represented by a yellow box and the completed fields are represented by a gray box.
Use the following filters to determine the data to review:
Reporting Year (fiscal year), Reporting Period (Quarter), and Short-term or Long-term program (applies PFS/LSP tab only), Organization Name, Program Name and County Name.
5- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale Missing Data
Form: Caregiver Profile, Child Profile, and EPDS form.
Questions considered: Primary Caregiver Date of Enrollment, Child’s DOB, EPDS Date of Activity, Which Caregiver Was Involved, EPDS Age Interval, and Primary Caregiver Discharge Date
Who is counted: All Primary Caregivers who are actively enrolled anytime during the date range selected.
- The EPDS due date for each timing will be calculated with the child’s Date of Birth and Primary Caregiver’s Date of Enrollment.
- An EPDS will be considered missing (yellow box, Fig.6) if it is not completed within 2 weeks of the timing due date, with the exception of the prenatal and postnatal enrollment screenings, which are due within 3 months of enrollment. For example, the 6 month screening is due 2 weeks after the child turns 6 months old, the 9 month screen is due 2 weeks after the child turns 9 months old, etc.
- The Prenatal bar includes Primary Caregivers who enrolled prenatally and have reached their 3 month enrollment anniversary in the selected date range. Therefore, if a prenatal mother enrolls on January 15, 2016, her prenatal EPDS is due by April 15, 2016; she will be included in the Prenatal bar for FY16 Quarter 4 (April – June 2016). The prenatal EPDS is considered missing once the Primary Caregiver has been enrolled longer than 3 months and the “Prenatal” screen has not been completed.
- The Postnatal bar includes Primary Caregivers who enrolled postnatally with a child older than twelve months who have reached their 3 month enrollment anniversary during the selected date range. The postnatal EPDS is considered missing once the Primary Caregiver has been enrolled longer than 3 months and the “Other” EPDS timing has not been completed.
- If the question ‘Family was enrolled prenatally’ was left blank on the Primary Caregiver profile, they will not be included in this data set. Check missing data for Primary Caregivers to ensure accuracy of this report.