WHAT THIS REPORT REPRESENTS
Data in this report comes from forms in DAISEY. This report should serve as a guide to quickly and easily identify required data that is missing and should be completed based on program requirements. Please refer to the FSSD Data Dictionary on the DAISEY Iowa website for due dates and additional guidance.
Parameters will be applied to each dashboard when modified. Users will only be able to access data according to their assignment in DAISEY. The following parameters can be used to change the data seen in the report:
Reporting Year controls the fiscal year.
Reporting Period controls the Quarter.
Grantee Name controls the name of the FSSD Grantee in DAISEY.
Organization Name controls the name of the FSSD organization in DAISEY.
County Name controls the name of the County selected in the caregiver profile.
*Participants controls whether the report includes Current or Discharged families or both.
Target child controls whether the report includes target child, non-target children, or all children.
*This is based on whether or not the past discharge date is entered in the caregiver profile.
To view data, select a section of the bar: Missing, Completed, or Completed outside of range. This will sort the list on the right by providing the Caregiver and/or Child DAISEY ID for the category selected. A black box will appear outside the section of the bar; to sort the list by another field, select another bar. To remove the sort, click on the bars again. To reset settings, select “Revert” at the bottom of the page.
Each dashboard contains more than one category for data.
Missing includes omitted required data .
Completed outside of range includes data that was completed before or after the time frame identified in the data dictionary.
Completed includes data that was done in the appropriate time frame for the form.
EDINBURGH POSTNATAL DEPRESSION SCALE
Who is counted:
- The Enrollment bar includes primary caregivers who reached their three month enrollment anniversary in the selected reporting period.
- In the bars, the youngest age eligible child whose primary caregiver has been enrolled at least three months during the selected reporting period will be represented.
- Families must continue to be enrolled 30 days past the age interval. For example, for a family that has been enrolled longer than 3 months and the youngest child turns 6 months old after enrollment, they must be active 30 days after they turn 6 months old in order to be counted as needing an EPDS.
Details about this dashboard:
- This dashboard represents whether an EPDS was completed based on the Date of Activity and EPDS age interval for the youngest child.
- The EPDS can be given up to 30 days before the age interval.
- When is this due?
- The Enrollment EPDS is due within 3 months of enrollment.
- The Prenatal EPDS is due within 3 months of enrollment (prenatal enrollees only)
- Additional timings are due 30 days after the timing date (i.e. the 6 month EPDS is due when the youngest child is 6 months + 30 days old).
- When will it show in report?
- The client will first show up in the Enrollment bar at enrollment when the due date (Enrollment + 3 months) is in selected reporting period.
- The prenatally enrolled client will show up in the Prenatal bar at enrollment when the due date (Enrollment + 3 months) is in the selected reporting period.
- Clients will show up in a timing bar 60 days before the due date (i.e. youngest child 5 month DOB) when the timing due date (i.e. 6 months + 30 days) is in the date range selected.