The section below contains information about each tab in the Iowa FSSD Report.
“Active/Inactive” status in DAISEY does not apply determine who is counted in this report. Meaning, because a Child or Primary Caregiver is entered as “Inactive” does not exclude them from these reports.
Instructions for accessing underlying client level data and downloading PDF versions of reports are available in the DAISEY Technical Assistance Brief – How to Use DAISEY Reports.
What does this report represent
The data in this report represents fields that have missing answers (left blank) in the corresponding form in DAISEY. The missing data in each bar will be represented by a yellow box and the completed fields are represented by a gray box.
Use the following filters to determine the data to review:
Reporting Year (fiscal year), Reporting Period (Quarter), and Short-term or Long-term program (applies PFS/LSP tab only), Organization Name, Program Name and County Name.
4- Child Quarterly
Form: Child Profile and Quarterly Report
Questions considered: Enrollment Date, Is this the primary caregiver, Discharge Date, Date of Activity
Who is counted: All children who have a Primary Caregiver who is actively enrolled anytime during the date range selected.
- Quarterly Reports will show as missing until they have a Date of Activity (saved/submitted Quarterly Report) in the date range selected.
- If there is more than one Quarterly Report for a child within a quarter, they will show up in the Multiple category (Fig. 5, top bar).
- Only data in the most recently completed quarterly report in the date range selected will be shown in the FSSD Quarterly, Mid-year, Annual Report. Therefore, if two quarterly reports were completed for a child and the 1st one has the child was screened and 2nd report says the child was not screened, the 2nd report will be represented in the FSSD Quarterly, Mid-year, Annual Report.
- All children under the age of 6 are expected to have a quarterly report completed if their Primary Caregiver was actively enrolled anytime during the date range.
- If a child is not associated with a Primary Caregiver they will not show up in this dashboard. To determine if a child is NOT associated to a Primary Caregiver, review the Child Profile tab in this report and explore the underlying data in the ‘Caregiver Has Child’ yellow (Missing) box.