WHAT THIS REPORT REPRESENTS
Data in this report comes from forms in DAISEY. This report should serve as a guide to quickly and easily identify required data that is missing and should be completed based on program requirements. Please refer to the MIECHV Data Dictionary on the DAISEY Iowa website for due dates and additional guidance.
Parameters will be applied to each dashboard when modified. Users will only be able to access data according to their assignment in DAISEY. The following parameters can be used to change the data seen in the report:
Reporting Year controls the fiscal year.
Reporting Period controls the Quarter.
Grantee Name controls the name of the FSSD Grantee in DAISEY.
Organization Name controls the name of the FSSD organization in DAISEY.
County Name controls the name of the County selected in the caregiver profile.
*Participants controls whether the report includes Current or Discharged families or both.
Target child controls whether the report includes target child, non-target children, or all children.
*This is based on whether or not the past discharge date is entered in the caregiver profile.
To view data, select a section of the bar: Missing, Completed, or Completed outside of range. This will sort the list on the right by providing the Caregiver and/or Child DAISEY ID of the category select. A black box will appear outside the section of the bar; to sort the list by another field, select another bar. To remove the sort, click on the bars again. To reset settings, select “Revert” at the bottom of the page.
Each dashboard contains more than one category for data. Categories:
Missing includes omitted required data
Completed outside of range includes data that was completed before or after the time frame identified in the data dictionary
Completed includes data that was done in the appropriate time frame for the form
AGES & STAGES QUESTIONNAIRE-3
Who is counted:
- All children with primary caregivers who are enrolled and who reach an age interval deadline (determined by Table 6.1 of ASQ-3 User’s Guide) in the selected reporting period.
- Families have to be enrolled for at last 30 days leading up to the age interval deadline determined by Table 6.1 of ASQ-3 User’s Guide.
Details about this dashboard:
- This assessment is only required for Target Children. Target Children should be designated according to your model. Use the “Target Child?” parameter to view only Target Children.
- To determine due dates for children 0-24 months old, the Corrected Date of Birth is determined by using Gestational age at birth for children born at less than 37 weeks and their Date of Birth.
Report Function (based on ASQ-3 timing schedule):
- When is this due? Follow Table 6.1 of ASQ-3 User’s Guide for the following timings: 2 months, 4 months, 9 months, 12 months, 16 months, 18 months, 24 months, 30 months, 36 months, 42 months, 48 months, 54 months, 60 months
- When will this show in report? A client will first show when the due date (as determined in Table 6.1 of ASQ-3 User’s Guide for each timing) is in the selected reporting period.
- Example: The 6month ASQ for a child will show up when the child turns 5months old when the due date (6months 30days) is in the selecting reporting period.